- Pool Cleaning Tools
- Hammerhead Service Vacuum With 21 Inch Head, 40 Foot Cord, 2 Debris Bags, and Truck/Trailer Mount HH9130-40
Hammerhead Service Vacuum With 21 Inch Head, 40 Foot Cord, 2 Debris Bags, and Truck/Trailer Mount HH9130-40
The Hammerhead Service Pool cleaner HH9130-40 features a 21 inch wide cleaning head, 40 foot cable, caddy cart, and truck hitch mount with stainless steel mount clamp. The Hammerhead Service Units are perfect for the Pool Route Technician.
The Hammerhead Service Units are designed for pool to pool service route work. The mount assembly (HH1306) included is compatible with any 2 inch hitch receiver. The popular Service-21 is now the industry standard for a self-contained cleaner. Instant cleaning means no set-up times, no pumps to prime, and no valves to set. You will work faster and easier than ever before. Ready to mount on your truck or trailer, the Service-21 can cut your cleaning time as much as 50 percent and that can mean hours off your day.
The Service-21 units mount securely to any trailer or 2 inch trailer hitch receiver for safe transport from pool to pool. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, service units can transport everything you need in one trip.
Service units ship partially assembled. Some assembly and set-up of the vehicle mount is required. To ensure quality, your Hammerhead motor assembly will be thoroughly tested in the very way you will be using it - underwater! It is part of a patented system that you cannot get anywhere else. After assembly, all Hammerhead motors are pressure tested to assure that they will not leak under normal use.
Hammerhead's self-contained, 12-volt portable swimming pool vacuum system is perfectly suited for the pool service technician or aquatic facility manager. Hammerhead units are made in America and have been designed and tested by a swimming pool industry professional with over 30 years of experience in the field. Hammerhead is the only choice for pool professionals nationwide!
- 40 feet of floating power cord
- 21 inch wide injection molded vacuum head
- Welded aluminum caddy cart with 20 inch wheels
- Non-marking , bearing-less, cast urethane head tires
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Marine-grade on/off switch
- Frame mounted soap bottle and roto-molded accessory tray
- New NOCO Genius Battery Charger Port (displays battery level) compatible with HH1900 NOCO charger
- Vehicle mount assembly with stainless steel mount clamp (HH1306)
- Includes 2 large capacity bags: standard bag (HH1506) and a superfine bag (HH1508)
- Does not include 12 Volt Deep Cycle Marine Battery, charger, or standard pool pole